Friday, February 1, 2008

Devotion

With some help from a friend, I have come up with the idea of devotion for my concept-folio. I feel like this topic has so much diversity and so much to offer. It can apply to everyone in many different ways. A person can be devoted to another person, a religion or belief, an object, or just a general passion. I feel as though this is a topic that is not discussed enough, and people are not usually asked "what are you devoted to?" I hope to ask those kind of questions to see what matters to people most. Any opinions that anyone may have would be great.

1 comment:

Tess R. said...

Wow, you must have a great friend if she's willing to help you out with your concept. Anyways, enough about me. I'm really glad to see what you've done with such a broad concept so far. I dont know if it will help, but I, for one, am devoted to my family, my friends, my boyfriend, and most important: The Boston Red Sox.